Christmas is without a doubt my favorite time of year. I love all the magic and wonder that comes with having children around. We SO look forward to the day Santa visits Daddy's office. Natalya and Branson spent a lot of time writing their letters to Santa. They dressed in their Christmas clothes and paced around the house until I could get them in the car to drive to Dad's work.
Irelynn was much happier from a distance. She eventually warmed up to Santa and agreed to a smile, high-five, and she even let him hold her little chubby hand for a minute. It was very cute.



6 comments:
Aw! so fun. I love your new layout and your family picture is adorable! What a cute family you have!
I love you family picture! I'm impressed you got 3 kids looking and smiling at the same time:) My favorite is the Irelynn and Santa picture.
I love kids at that age. Your kids look great all dressed up in their cute outfits. I love your family picture!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Irelynn on Santa's lap was soo funny! Natalya is getting so grown up. Her long hair is beautiful. You just have such cute kids!ps- I love your new family picture. I know it's a mess trying to get everyone all ready and to all smile, but they are so worth it after.
I love your family picture up top. I swear, I have missed so much on your blog but didn't think it'd been THAT long since I'd visited it. I miss you. It's been nice having Tami bring Pammie home each day so that I don't have to but I do miss seeing you.
I love your shoes!
S-
Post a Comment