Our power cord stopped working to our laptop so I haven't been able to turn on our computer. I've also been super sick. So if you can imagine - I have a lot of ground to make up. Here's a taste of what our family has been up to lately...
The ZOO with Branson's Preschool
I got to go to the zoo on a field trip with Branson's preschool. He and his best friend, Andrew, were adorable. They liked chasing the pigeons just as much as seeing the alligators!
Why go see the giant ostrich when you can climb on the cement elephant? Boys are funny.
HOME: Our Favorite Place
This is a familiar scene. When Branson is especially tired during dinner, he likes to curl up on the floor and doze.
If Irelynn notices a chair that hasn't been pushed in, she sprints for the table! Here she not only made it to the table, but she discovered the Costco adds. Our kids love getting mail.
LOVE
The kids got to celebrate Valentine's Day the Friday prior to the holiday. It was a day to dress in red!
They brought home the sweetest Valentines that they made at their schools. But I like all of their daily creations. They know it doesn't have to be Valentine's Day to express their love. I like getting Valentines any day of the week.
RED ROCK
The kids were restless. It seriously felt like they were trying to get into trouble. I told them to grab their jackets and put their tennis shoes on. We left for Red Rock Canyon.
We went to the Visitor's Center. They liked learning about desert animals.
And climbing on them.
Branson thinks this looks like the cactus that Lightning McQueen landed on when he soared off the dirt track. Yikes.
Midway through our hike, we rested on a rock overlooking the wash. We laugh at this picture - all three of their expressions are pretty unique.

There was quite a bit of water at the seasonal waterfall. The kids had to cross the wash on stepping stones to get all the way back here. Natalya slipped and fell in. She couldn't stop laughing. (I think she liked the attention.) Red Rock was the perfect solution to a stir-crazy day.
DAD SAID, "LET'S GO BOWLING"
We have had too many busy Saturdays. In fact, with Brian having to work most Saturdays lately, they haven't felt like Saturdays at all! That's why our house cheered when dad said, "Let 's go bowling."
When the ball rolls as slowly as it does when Branson pushes it down the lane, the anticipation is killer.
I'm a terrible bowler. I barely beat the kids! But I didn't have bumpers. (Like that would have made a difference.)
Irelynn didn't have much of a desire to join in the action. We bought her french fries from the snack bar. She was happy.
Our camera officially kicked the bucket
Brian bought me a new camera for Valentine's Day. Buying a new camera was a necessary evil. Our old one only took pictures 30% of the time, and sometimes they turned out white and fuzzy. When the basic function buttons stopped working we knew it was time for a replacement. So although a camera is the most romantic Valentine's gift one can think of, it made me SO happy. I couldn't stand the fact that the kids were growing and changing so much every day and I couldn't get the darn camera to work.
The picture quality is beautiful! Brian took this picture of Irelynn while we were cleaning out the garage.
Her eyes are honey - just like her hair.

Her GAP pose. I love this little sweater dress. She's seriously so so
huggable.
Irelynn and
Branson love each other. For some reason, he is comforting to her. When she's upset or scared, she finds
Branson and sits in his lap. He'll just hold her until she's better. Several babysitters have mentioned that she clings to him.
Branson is so protective of her! He is first to jump to her aid. He's everything a big brother should be - and she loves him for it.
Random Cuteness


And now that I have a camera that works and a power cord for our computer, I can put a lot more random cuteness on our family blog.
Yay!
5 comments:
I love all these pictures!! Your kids are darling! Sounds like you've been having fun lately. I hope you're feeling better, too!!
I love EVERY picture. i had so many things to comment on through the whole thing, that I've forgotten everything. haha. my favorite part of these pictures is irelynn's pigtails. love her!
Your children are BEAUTIFUL!! I love that Branson is such a good big brother to Irelynn! My big brother was my favorite growing up too.
cute pics! hey, are you sick....pregnant?? :)
Woah, Kaymee! Not pregnant. I was sinus infection sick. :)
Post a Comment