Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

We had a great experience taking family pictures this year! During the first weekend of November, we drove to Calico Basin (just 20  minutes from our house) and met my hair dresser, Chelsea, who recently started her own photography business. She was awesome! The weather was perfect.  And despite Branson not feeling well, the kids were pretty receptive.  It helped to have Starbursts and Dum-dums on hand for bribery purposes.  We will of course take more family pictures next fall to include our new baby, but until then we will remember that she was with us - just in the womb.  :)


















6 comments:

Meesha said...

Very cute pics! We took our fam. pictures there during Thanksgiving! We should have them soon, so we can share! PS: You look FABULOUS!!!

Amy said...

Love them! We loved our pictures we took up at Calico Basin :)

Kara said...

Gorgeous! We took pics there last year and loved it.

Rosie Posie said...

Hey Brian and Krystal. I found you on Erin Cox's blog. I promise I am not a stalker but I did want to say hello, so "hello".

Chels Allred said...

im glad you like them! those are some pretty darn cute kids!

CJMsquared+6 said...

I love them!! Chels did a fantastic job! I'm sure it helped to have such a photogenic family to work with :)