Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Logan Gets Married

November 2, 2013

My nephew, Logan, was married on November 2 in the LDS Newport Beach Temple.  I drove Annika and Grandma and Grandaddy to California for a whirlwind weekend.  (Brian stayed home with the big kids seeing that they had volleyball and football games.)  It was a wonderful experience and I'm glad I was able to participate.  The ceremony was beautiful and they had a great turnout.  It was wonderful to see so many family members who live far away.  It felt like a family reunion!

Annika was a champ - it turns out she's an excellent traveler.  

Waiting outside the temple

Annika loved the attention from all her cousins!  Here she is with Devan - my brother Corey's daughter.


When the bride and groom arrived Annika said, "Can I go see the princess?"

After the ceremony, we went out to eat.  Here she is holding hands with her cousin Addison.  


Annika thought it was a super special trip since we got to stay at a hotel.  Haha!  She loved riding the elevator and jumping on the beds.  :)


The bride and groom!  They are a darling couple.  I'm so glad we got to share their special day with them.  The reception was beautiful.  They held it outdoors at a park with twinkling lights throughout the trees.  

Annika was spoiled with attention from cousin Addison - she just adores him!

Me and My Sisters
We were going to take a picture so they had us all stand in age order.  Naturally I stepped 3 feet in front of the rest of them to remind them how much younger I am!  They did not appreciate that.  Haha!!

After being pulled back into line by my sister Sharon, we took a respectable picture.  Left to right: Krystal, Sharon, Ellen, Leana, Laura, Jennifer


I really enjoyed seeing so much family!  Here's my Auntie Lilah with my mom.  Cute sisters.

We were all exhausted after a long day of partying!  After a good night's sleep we returned to Las Vegas having had a wonderful trip.

0 comments: