September 2015
It's amazing how fast this year has gone already. From having a new baby and packing and moving and starting school and getting settled and trying to complete the never-ending list of to-do's, phew!
I try to remember to find joy in our journey even in the midst of long, busy weeks. As overwhelming as it sometimes gets, I love our little family - I wouldn't change a thing.
We moved to Henderson at a time when all the preschools were already full, so I decided to do a little preschool with Annika myself. This was her first project. She was very proud :) Annika loves school and she loves to learn. She is very social and participates in gymnastics and Sunday school classes weekly. She is becoming such a good little reader. I have no doubt she will be ready for kindergarten, with or without a formal preschool this year. Go Annika!
Branson participates in Cub Scouts. When we moved, I had to pick out all his old den numbers and sew on new patches. Plus I finally sewed on his Bobcat and Wolf badges and all his arrows. I took a picture because I was proud of my serious sewing skills!
Tamzyn cutting her first 2 teeth at barely 6 months old
Annika's art project for our preschool. You should hear her roar!!
I started painting in my parent's suite. This "greige" looks fantastic. They're able to start decorating with greys, but it still blends their warmer existing color scheme.
I hung their curtains and wall photos for them. They'll eventually get a double curtain rod so they can hang shear, white curtains in conjunction with their beige panels. For now they are leaving their temporary paper shades in place.
Tamzyn is the cutest belly-laugher! These pictures kill me. I want to laugh right along with her.
Hahaha!!
This year a friend of mine has organized a team to run in the Rock 'N' Roll Marathon in honor of Natalya and in benefit of the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation. The actual race isn't until November, but I had to design and order team t-shirts in advance.
The back is my favorite. :)
We have had so many beautiful rainbows lately!
Our new daily routine. Sit in the front seat with mom while we wait for kids to get out of school. I love this little girl!
I've made new friends since we've moved. These sweet girls invited me to girl's night out at the Cheesecake Factory!
I took the little girls hiking around the hills behind our house.
We can see our house from here. In fact, I called Grandma and Grandaddy and had them open the back door of the house and wave at us!
Uncle Corey came to visit. He's incredible with my kids and they love it when he comes to town.
Grocery shopping is exhausting!
At first I thought this was cute, but then I realized that she was actually running a fever and was miserable. I took her home and babied her. Poor girl!
I think it's about time she stop using the Bumbo. She's going to wiggle her way right out of it!
Yogurtland, our favorite. Mmm.
Her monkey crawl is adorable.
She loves baby food - even the nasty veggie ones.
Grandma and Grandaddy often join us when we play Uno or Phase 10. Whenever Grandma is doing poorly she calls it a conspiracy, ha! I'm pretty sure Natalya called this round a conspiracy too.
Two of my favorite pictures...
Sometimes I think she chooses to monkey crawl because the tile is cold. Smart little cookie.
Natalya joined the cross country team and this was her first invitational. I'm so proud of her!
She placed 5th!! Way-to-go Natalya!
A familiar scene - Annika trying to choose a DVD, while Tamzyn is attacking the DVD case. Tamzyn thinks she's in charge :)











































0 comments:
Post a Comment