Tuesday, January 31, 2017

November 2015

November 2015
Fall is always eventful around here.  There's always something going at school, parties the kids attend, presentations that I attend,  and holidays with family.  Here's a snippet of November 2015 happenings.


Branson made friends with brothers, Donte and Dawson.  They spent most of their time together making extravagant domino courses.  

Tamzyn adores the swing.


Uh, she's the cutest thing I've ever seen.  We tried to figure out how to entertain her and went with the box of granola bars.  She was happy tossing them around for at least 20 minutes!


Branson with his best friend, Sawyer.  I think we're going through a dominoes phase at our house!

Annika has extraordinary patience for a 4 year old.  She would sit for long periods of time and carefully set up dominoes.  If they fell before she was through she wouldn't complain but simply started over again.



Tamzyn's happy place


If this weren't on a chalkboard, I'd frame it!


Our home's exterior

Our front entryway comes with a cute girl in a sassy pose!


Our backyard - we're looking for landscapers to install our yard in spring.
The bulk of our backyard is actually on the side of the house because we live on a corner. 



Rock 'N' Roll Marathon, Las Vegas 2015
Natalya's Fearless Fighters

My good friend Ketura called me one day and asked me if I had heard of the Rock 'N' Roll marathon.  She explained that the Las Vegas chapter supports the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation.  Seeing that Natalya was diagnosed with Crohn's, we were eager to participate.  Ketura found sponsors for each of our entry fees and I designed our matching t-shirts.  My sister and her boyfriend drive up from California to be on our team, and my niece drove down from college in Utah to join us.  There were also ward members and others whom I had never met that joined our team.  We had a great experience and were proud to support the cause.  Natalya is an inspiration- 









I can't even remember why Irelynn earned a trip to Yogurtland (student of the month??), but I do remember thinking it was pretty awesome that she chose to celebrate with the whole family instead of a one-on-one date which is always an option.  She's a pretty thoughtful girl.


Tamzyn's Sunday best.  Love this happy girl!!


Our dear friends, the Vocana's, came to visit on their way through town.  I can't believe how our kids have grown!  I have vivid memories of Karlee and Irelynn in diapers together. 


Thanksgiving at Nana's house!  It was a lot of fun to have the house full of cousins.  The noise level was high, but it was a welcome sound.  Everyone had missed each other so much.



We are so grateful for these sweet pictures of Brian's grandma with our kids.  Since they were taken Kay Moon, aka "GG", has passed away.  Now she watches all of her kids, grandkids, and great grandkids from heaven.  Love you GG!





Freddie's burgers with the whole group after spending a couple hours at a bounce house place.  Tired and hungry!

The kids were hilarious when they ran outside in their pajamas the morning after it snowed.  Complete with a snowball fight and a snowman.



We got to spend some time with my sister, Leana, while in UT.  She was just recovering from a surgery she had so we gave soft hugs and loves.  She's a recent breast cancer survivor and I'm proud of her for her strength.

This baby girl loves her Auntie Brittany!  They have a special bond.  

Nana's secret drawer full of cousin and auntie notes.  My girls were excited to participate.


Finally, my green-eyed little Annika.  She loves the occasional funny face picture.  I do too.  Happy November!