Sunday, February 12, 2017

December 2015

December 2015
I love Christmastime.  I love garland, the tree, candles that smell like cinnamon rolls, cinnamon rolls, and all the excitement that buzzes in the air.  I love cooler weather, gift buying, hot chocolate, and traditions.  I especially love Christmas music that follows me from our home, to the car, the grocery store, doctor's offices, restaurants, and home again.  There's no better way to get in the Christmas spirit, than listening to Christmas music.  Here are a few December happenings in 2015... 




Natalya made it to the Spelling Bee! I was impressed to say the least.  I didn't realize before now what a big deal it is.  She made it through several rounds. They were all pretty amazing.  One of Natalya's best friends, Bella, won.  Love the group hug...



Branson's flag football team went to the championship and WON!  They were an awesome team and had an excellent coach.  Way-to-go Sharks!!







That night Annika had her gymnastics showcase at Gymcats.  (Busy day!)  She did a fabulous job!!  We were so proud of her. Annika loves her coach, Ms. Jamie.  And is really excelling at gymnastics.  She told me that when she goes to the Olympics, I'm going to cheer for her like crazy.  :)  




To celebrate, we took our family to Red Robin in honor of our little athletes.  They deserved it.


This is Tamzyn with her friend, Victoria Hussey, chewing on trash during church.  Babies are the best. 


Tamzyn was dancing in a saggy diaper.  No music.  Just dancing.  I love her!

Someone didn't tie the recycle bag closed.  She must think that playing in trash is fun.  I don't.  


I never want to forget the way my babies all slept on their tummies with their bottoms up in the air.  This picture is particularly cute because she's hugging her Hattie Hippo.  Sweet girl!


We were at Target and Tamzyn saw this giant teddy bear.  She wouldn't relinquish her hold on it!  The ladies shopping near us thought she was so cute, they wanted to take her picture.  Tamzyn spreads joy everywhere she goes.  


We invited the Talbot's over to play - these girls are so funny together!!  They used a jumprope and tied all the scooters together.  Then Irelynn pulled them behind her unicorn.  


Annika's Christmas list to Santa.  It says, "Slippers please.  Love, Annika".  Needless to say, she got an adorable pair of kitty cat slippers on Christmas morning.  Thanks, Santa!


We swapped girls with the Barlow's for a play date.  McKenzie came here to play with Annika, and Irelynn went to the Barlow's to play with Abby.  Painting and popcorn!  What a treat. 





Twin day at school, haha!  These boys crack me up.  I met Sawyer's mom at Old Navy and we found hilarious Elf shirts that say, "Son of a nutcracker!" and matching beanies.  

Irelynn is going to be so excited on Christmas morning when she opens this gift...


Natalya is busy making rubber band bracelets at her IV infusion.  She's such a cool kid.


Surprise visit from the North Pole! :)


Sunday group picture.  I love them.  It doesn't get much sweeter than this.

I am so lucky to call these two Mom and Dad.  





Hehehe!!!  I love this little face!  She was cracking up on the swing!!  

She's priceless!


I couldn't help but take a picture of my sleeping man.  He was just so tired after family prayer.  He looks like a little kid.


One of our favorite traditions is going to see Christmas lights.  This year we went to Ethel M's Cactus Garden.  Despite the cold and the crowds, we had a fabulous time!!



Christmas Eve 2015! Eeee!!  Our kids get to open the gifts that they get for one another.  Everyone's budget is $15.  


Brian got me a Cannon Rebel T5 for Christmas!!  He let me open it on Christmas Eve so I could use it Christmas morning.  Best gift ever!!  I've been wanting one for a long time.  I thought that if I learned to take our own pictures, then we wouldn't spend so much money on a photographer.  We always pay for sports photos, new baby pictures, baptism, and family photos.  Buying a nice camera is worth it and will pay for itself!  Now I just need to learn how to use it...

Grandma read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas this year.  It's the same book they read to me when I was little.  My Grammarian (grandma) bought it for me.


Christmas morning!!  Early.  Very early.  Notice it's still black outside.  Very excited kids and very tired adults.  OK, I was excited too.  Maybe a little tired.  :)

Tamzyn loved the chaos...

Irelynn LOVED her art class.

Natalya loved her LEGOS.  She loved her cellphone even more.

Branson loved his basketball, Funyuns, and his WiiU.

Brian loved his Chuck t-shirt.

Annika loved gift boxes, her playhouse tent, and her smart watch.  


Merry Christmas 2015 from the Reeve Family!

New job,
new house,
new city,
new baby,
same Reeve's