I wish I could blog at least once a week! Now with three children, most days I don't even turn on the computer. So the following is a collection of pictures (each labeled, of course) of Irelynn growing up before our very eyes~
Irelynn at 4 weeks old -
Branson and Natalya try to sneek in every picture I take of her! It's kindof cute.
Getting chubbier!
Irelynn's first Sunday to church! She wore a darling blue dress that my sister-in-law, Amy, picked out for her. It was the same week as the primary program in Sacrament meeting. All the children sang - including our little family. We sang "Home Is Where the Heart Is". Natalya sang the entire first verse as a solo and did a fantastic job! We were SO proud of her.
Grandma snuggling Irelynn on her first day going to church.
She looks like a baby doll to me.
Daddy talking to Irelynn - She smiles everyday now! All you have to do is say her name and she'll smile at you. She's such a sweetheart.
Next, I'll post pictures of her baby blessing at church :)



9 comments:
She is so cute and growing way to fast!! and you look like you never gave birth. I am so jealous. Maybe it's because I have a chocolate addiction. I can't wait to get all of the babies together.
Krystal she is so big...And ya isn't life crazy with 3!!! My days fly by its hectic and fun:)
Love the pics!!! I can't believe I haven't seen her yet!!!! I can't believe Natalya did a solo! that is awesome!!!!
She is darling...and getting so big! And by the way, when you guys sung, that was so adorable! Loved it!
She is getting big. And you look great! I love your hair. Speaking of hair, I can't believe how long Natalya's is getting! She looks so much older. Are you surviving with three? It took me a few months to realize I might actually survive. Love the pics!
She IS a Baby Doll! Where can I get one?! I'm always excited to read your updates.
And so impressed that your whole little family sang in church too, way to go! I like to sing, but Derek not so much, and I can't even get Owen to go up with the whole primary let alone just our family!
Irelynn is adorable. I love your haircut too! You have such an adorable family. I too have those busy days when the computer doesn't even turn on and I only have 2 kids. Crazy!
oh my gosh Krystal. She is gorgeous! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Last time I saw you guys Branson was just starting to walk I think?
Krystal,
Your little family is so super cute. I just wanted you to know how much we love you guys. oh and I have a blessing present foe Irelynn and hopefully I will get it off on Wednesday...
Love you guys lots Lesha
Post a Comment