Thursday, September 25, 2008

Who's Who?

The following pictures are of Natalya as a newborn and Irelynn just a couple weeks ago.

Can you guess who is who??

Irelynn




Natalya





Irelynn - Wearing Natalya's hand-me-down outfit pictured above.




Irelynn




Natalya





Natalya





Irelynn




Natalya




Irelynn




Well I think we can all agree that Natalya and Irelynn are sisters! It's funny though- as much as they look alike, I still think they look very different. And as Irelynn grows older I'm sure their differences will become more and more distinct.


PS: I haven't posted more recent pictures of Irelynn because our camera has been acting up. I haven't taken hardly any pictures of her these last few weeks! It's driving me crazy. But I just changed the batteries and we'll see if that makes a difference.

14 comments:

Adventures in Healing said...

No kidding! That cross-eyed picture of Natalya is awesome.

Alli Waldron said...

That is crazy how much they look alike. I couldn't tell a difference at all!

Brittany said...

Love the pictures, from the first picture I saw of Irelynn I thought she looked like her big sister.

Amanda J said...

Wow! They do look a lot alike!

CJMsquared+6 said...

You're kids are so cute. I was telling Curtis when you posted Irelynn's two week photos that she looks a lot like Natalya!!

Emily said...

What a great post idea...both your girls are beautiful!

David and Emily Wilcock said...

Wow that's crazy! Too cute@ I love that first outfit they wear both wearing! I want a girl!!

Reeve family said...

How cute, they do look so much alike!

Jamie said...

My goodness! I hope your pictures are labled! So cute!

AshleyJ said...

Yeah I think they look like the same baby! I just noticed this about my girls, when I compared pictures at 8 months. I bet Natalya is so excited to have a sister. Girls are too fun :)

Kylee Rowe said...

Hey! I lost your number and have been wondering how you are doing! We want to come and visit yoU! Give me a call! Irelynn is so beautiful!!!

Tara said...

Hey, thanks for the play date. It was great fun!! It's been great getting to know you better. Lets do this more often.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I just found your blog thru someone else's! It is Julie (madien name Bylina) Seed! Remember me? I would LOVE to talk and catch up! Call me I live in LV also! 616-9618 or e-mail
julesbseed@aol.com

simply swanson said...

Goodness they are identical! What a fun idea for a post, loved it! Your family is so cute and the new little lady is precious!