Here's our little sweet pea at 2 weeks old! Irelynn weighed about 5 pounds 15 ounces. She loves to cuddle and gets kisses from her older brother and sister constantly. She is by far our best baby - sleeping all the time. THANK YOU, Irelynn!
Irelynn's carseat is her favorite place to nap.
(Besides laying on me)
As of right now, she has beautiful blue eyes.
It's tradition for my mom to give each grandchild their first bath. It was a combined effort, but she did a fantastic job.
Thanks, Grandma!



12 comments:
What a beautiful baby!! In a few of those pictures she looks a lot like her big sis :) Little babies are SO much fun... and they never stay very little for long!
So precious. I can't want to meet her. Love the pic of you holding her while she's naked on your chest, it looks like she's trying to eat you :-)
She's pure sweetness. Still so little, can hardly believe they are ever that small. Love the first bath by Grandma tradition.
She is SO precious and what a fun tradition!
She is adorable! How are Branson and Natalya adjusting to her?
SO precious! I have recently gotten baby fever! I told Randy he better watch out when he gets back cause I want a baby! :)
She is such a cutie pie! You just forget how little they are. Their bedroom is so girly - we don't know what that feels like at our house! Maybe one day we will get to go all out too in pink and brown - it looks great!
She is absolutely gorgeous!! She looks a lot like your others.
She is beautiful and I'm glad she's sleeping well for you!
What a cutie!! I love your family tradition.
She is sooo cute!!! you look great too! we need to come play- we are all healthy here :)
We couldn't believe how much little Irelynn looks like her big sister. We love you guys!
Post a Comment