Monday, September 15, 2008

Please Vote

We had a Freebairn family reunion on 08/08/08 this year. Below is our group shot but unfortunately, we were missing one big family and several individuals.
We had a wonderful reunion - it was so great to see family!



Here are individual family pictures. We didn't have much time - so there were only a few taken. And it was one of those long days - Natalya was crying and Branson wanted nothing to do with sitting still for pictures. But having said that, I was happy to get these pictures. I need to choose 2 for our family wall and I thought you could help me pick! Please vote! (I'm just too picky)






12 comments:

Emily said...

Wow HARD decision! I'll help you narrow it down... I like #1,3,&5. I know I'm not much help... that's just one of each pose! I would probably say 3&5 because Branson is kinda off on his own in the first one, but I still really like that one too. Good luck deciding... hopefully everyone else is more helpful than me :) You guys are all just too adorable!

Rob and Dani said...

My vote is the 4th one down, which is funny because that one was not picked by the girl ahead of me who chose 3 out of the 5. They are all awesome, I love the red rock background!

ksdavis6 said...

They all look really good, you have a beautiful family, but I personally like picture # 3. I love the girls bedroom, especially the colors you chose. How is Irelynn doing? Good luck deciding which pictures. Sonya

Emily said...

It IS a hard decision, you guys look great. I think I like 4 or 5 the best though. Like the pose and that baby Irelynn in-utero is right there with the rest of your family! Your girls room is so beautiful, I want to sleep there! Love the names and other wall art, vinyl?? I'm guessing? Love it! And can I just say that the indoor sand box is just about the coolest thing I've seen in a long time-I'll bet it's even air conditioned!

dena said...

The second to the last for sure! Everyone looks great in that one. Good luck making the final decision :)

CJMsquared+6 said...

Way cute family... I like the first the third and the last one. I would have a hard time deciding too...

Amanda J said...

3 and 5 are my favs, but they are all great pictures!

AshleyJ said...

I vote for number 3!! SO cute!

Anonymous said...

IT'S NIKKI!! I FOUND YOUR BLOG! THOSE ARE SUCH GOOD FAMILY PICTURES...BUT YOUR FAMILY IS SO STINKIN CUTE!! I STILL NEED TO SEE LITTLE MISS IRELYNN!

Adventures in Healing said...

I already told you which one I like. I wanted to make sure you knew that Natalya has been 'tagged' by Pammie (on my blog)

Monika said...

I like 1 and 3 the best. 2 is a close second. pardon the pun.

Kaymee said...

They are all cute, but my fave is the first one!!!