Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Girls' Suite

I finally have the girly room almost complete - at least it's complete enough to post on my blog! We themed the entire room off of Natalya's favorite colors: pink and brown.


Now entering- Natalya and Irelynn's room...



From the hallway, looking in.


Again from the hallway-


Natalya was so excited to be right next to Irelynn. She can't wait for her "baby sissy" to actually sleep in her crib - so they can have sleepovers every night!






This was my rocking chair when I was a little girl.


My mom rocked me in this very rocking chair when I was a newborn! And I have rocked all three of my children in the same chair.





Natalya is excited to have tea parties with her sister - instead of with her brother.



Next project? Finish Branson's room... but maybe later.

15 comments:

CJMsquared+6 said...

How stinkin' cute!!! I love it.

Jamie said...

That is sooooooo gorgeous!!!! I love it!!

Adventures in Healing said...

It turned out SO cute. Be sure to prepare Natalya for possibly changing her mind about sharing a room with a baby before actually moving Irelynn in. It was a hard thing for me after being so excited to have a sister, to discover how much babies cry and can wake you up during the night.

Emily said...

I LOVE it!!! You did an awesome job! Can't wait to see what you do with Branson's room. And I can't wait to see more pics of Irelynn :)

Kara Benson said...

The names on the wall are so cute! How fun, I bet she fells like a princess in there!

Alli Waldron said...

I love the room. It is so cute. My favorite part is how cute the names are above their beds! It looks so peaceful in their room.

Brittany said...

Good job on their room, you did an amazing job.

Becky Nelson said...

Wow, what a great room. I am so happy for your new little one to be home and healthy. Also the pre-school your daughter goes to, looks amazing.

AshleyJ said...

Wow that girls room looks AMAZING! Natalya's Preschool looks like alot of fun. I hope I can find a good one here in Henderson when Kylee's ready! I so wish you lived closer so we could hang out!!! Looks like your kids have great friends though.

Kye Nead said...

What cute room it looks like it is out of a magazine. Good job!!

Crystal said...

That is truly the most adorable room. You have such a knack for decorating.

Kaymee said...

looks super cute!!!!

Amanda J said...

I LOVE it!! I love how girly it is and how relaxing it looks! You really did an excellent job!

Reeve family said...

You did such a good job on the girls room! I love how you put fabric in the doors so you can't see right through. I also love Irelynn's new crib, the dark wood is so rich! I could go on how I love it, you know I am a detailed person! We love you guys!

The Bailly's said...

TOTALLY cute! I have been meaning to comment on how beautiful Irelynn is and what an amazing miracle her birth was. God has truly blessed your family! Things have been pretty crazy around here...Randy just left 2 days ago for 6 months with the Army National Guard. It's been VERY hard to say the least! Take care of those adorable children of yours!