Irelynn is the happiest little girl. Sometimes I catch her smiling when not a soul is around - just smiling because she's happy. And if she's not smiling, it doesn't take much work to get her going. I hear from Branson all day long, "She smiled at me! She smiled at me again and again!" She is even laughing already. She gets so excited that she'll smile and take a deep breath at the same time making her laugh. It's adorable (and it makes the rest of us laugh). Natalya and Branson love it now that Irelynn is old enough to respond to them.
Here are her latest pictures. She's already 12 pounds, 12 ounces and wearing 3-6 month clothes. It actually makes me sad! I could have a teeny tiny baby for a year before they start growing. But I do love to see her personality developing. She's my sunshine.
4 years ago



10 comments:
What a cute baby! You're family is so cute!!! I miss you guys. We need to get together- and my life needs to slow down:)Have a great day!
Spelling oops! "You're" should have been "your" i should go to bed & not watch tv while I am typing comments :)
She cracks me up.
She really is adorable! It is so nice to have a happy baby!!!
That is a super cute smile.
Cinnamon Syrup:
• 1/2 cup white sugar
• 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
• 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour
• 1tsp ground cinnamon
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• 1 cup water
Stir all the dry ingredients together in a small saucepan. Add the water and vanilla and stir occasionally until boiling. Let it boil for a few minutes while stirring until it thickens. Remove from heat and set aside until needed.
She looks so much like you Krystal! You are never going to believe this but I found old pictures of you, me, Ish, and Alley at Disneyland the other day! I will have to scan them in and email them to you. What is your email address? TOO FUNNY!
She is so darn cute!! I love her cheeks.
I totally agree with the tiny baby for a year! Baby # 3 is growing up way to quick for me too! Your babies are darling.
Oh my gosh, Irelynn is so cute! I love her smiles too! Thanks for posting cute pictures for us to look at! I can't believe how much she has grown since we saw her not even a month ago.
Post a Comment