Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Reeve Kids Have a "Look"

It's so intriguing to me, now that we have three children, that they all have a similar look. Someone stopped me at church a couple of weeks ago and looked at Irelynn and said, "You can tell she's a Reeve!" I don't know why, but it was really hard for me to imagine any of our children looking alike. But yesterday I thought I would show our kids pictures of them when they were Irelynn's age. And what we found confirmed it - the Reeve kids have a "look."

Branson (yep, dressed like a sheep)



Natalya (With a, "What on earth was that" expression on her face at the camera flash.)


Irelynn



Branson



Natalya


Branson



Irelynn


Branson



Natalya




Irelynn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, they are all so sweet! and i see what you are talking about. hope you guys are doing good.:)

Emily said...

And it's such a CUTE "look"!

Unknown said...

I agree that your family looks similar, but I think each child has their individual look too. What a cute family!

Chelsea said...

They do all have the same look but I don't think they could get any cuter. I'm sad we won't be teaching Natalya anymore:(