I forgot to post Father's Day! I hope that my absentmindedness isn't cause to think that I under-appreciate my loving husband. He is such a wonderful man! My husband loves me. He is an excellent father to our three children. He leads and protects our home. Brian is self-driven and works extremely hard at all he does. He strives to keep balance in his life - and always tries to put his family and the Lord first. We're so lucky to have him in our lives.
I love you, sweetheart! Happy Father's Day!!
I was so impressed with the way the kids wrapped their present. It was the first time they worked together to wrap something - completely on their own. Branson cut the paper and tore the tape. Natalya folded and taped the ends - and added the bow. Great job, kiddles, on a gift wrapped with love! They were so proud of themselves.
4 years ago



2 comments:
Krystal, I should have explained that I am not blog stalking you...just had seen your blog on a couple of other people's. Didn't want you to be freakin out over that one!!! ;)
Thanks for a fun hour with you this morning!!! You are such an awesome girl and I admire many things about you..
So can I offically add you to my blogging friends list and make my reading of your blog legit!?! Feel free to stop on over at mine...it is full..oh well...my world, good and bad!
Hey Crystal, tell Brian I was sad we didn't get to say hi at his mom's. I hope you had a great and safe trip in Utah.
Post a Comment