In our house our children earn cotton balls for good behavior. Once their cotton ball jar is full, they get to go on a one-on-one date with a parent of their choice. Branson recently filled his cotton ball jar and chose to take Mommy on a bowling date! It was one of the sweetest things I've ever seen. Branson was beyond excited. He was counting down the minutes before we left the house and had his shoes on waay ahead of time. I couldn't help but get teary-eyed on multiple occasions because of how seriously adorable he was! Here's the play-by-play:I took this picture over my shoulder as I was driving. His face says everything.
When we got there, Branson wanted us to park on level 3 of the parking garage - because he's 3 years old. He thought that was so cool.
The ball was so hard for him to lift. But he wanted to do it all by himself. :)
He would take a minute to get situated. Sometimes he even put his fingers in the right holes (not that that mattered much - he pushed it down the alley anyway) but it was cute.
4 years ago



6 comments:
How cute!! What a wonderful thing to do... I might steal it. I have been trying to think of ways that we can have one on one time with our kids!! Branson sounds like a sweet boy!!
that is the CUTEST sweeeeetest thing ever! I'm totally going to steal your cotton ball method to do with my little Milo. I love Branson's cute exuberant smile in the first picture! SO STOKED!
That is such a great idea! It looks like lots of fun!
cute idea, Mike wants to copy it. I love that little Branson, so handsome and fun!
What a fun time! I need dates with my boys. Sounds like everyone is stealing your idea - I think I may have to, too!
Awww...That last picture just pulled at my heartstrings. I love your kids.
Post a Comment