Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Two Kids in School?!

I have a different kind of "baby blues". Our kids have grown up in the blink of an eye! They're not babies anymore! I am in awe at the fact that Branson is a little preschooler now. And to rub salt in the wound, he was SO ready for school that he was counting down the months. Here's our "Big Guy", our "Toughy", our "Handsome Branson":

One of the highlights of Christmas was when he got his first backpack. He thinks it's so cool.


Outside "Smarty Pants" preschool. His teacher runs her school out of her home - but you wouldn't know it when you step inside his classroom. It looks awesome!


After I dropped Natalya and Branson off, I was down to one kid. We had some shopping to do. (I guess it's nice that I have a few hours here and there to grocery shop, etc. without three kids hanging on me. I never realized how easy it is to take care of just one.) :)


Miss Kristy is a fantastic teacher - and perfect for Branson's first educational experience. She has created a happy, loving environment that is both structured and fun. After school he tells me everything he learned, the songs he sang, the crafts he made, his snack, his outside playtime, circle time, and the list goes on...
I am so proud of him.

1 comments:

Tasha said...

It's so fun to watch your kids grow Krystal. They are just as darling as you!