Sometimes Life's Greatest Gifts Come in the Smallest Packages
Baby Girl Reeve
Due to arrive February 25th, 2011
Another little Reeve is joining our family and we're so excited! Although we weren't necessarily thinking "baby" at the time, the Lord had other plans for us. My sweet husband felt quite inspired that now was the time and without delay she joined our family. We know for certain that this little one was meant to be a Reeve!
I'm already 17 weeks along and feeling very pregnant. I had a special blood test done that tells us the Rh factor and gender of our baby. So very early on we knew that our baby was a girl.
We already love her. Her life is a gift to each of us. We're looking forward to February of next year when our little family becomes a big family. Which means that next year we'll have a 2nd grader, a kindergartner, a pre-schooler, and an infant! If you think I'm busy now, just wait.
I am so grateful to be a mother. I count my blessings constantly. And I always start with Brian, Natalya, Branson, Irelynn, and our new baby. I am one lucky girl.
I'm already 17 weeks along and feeling very pregnant. I had a special blood test done that tells us the Rh factor and gender of our baby. So very early on we knew that our baby was a girl.
We already love her. Her life is a gift to each of us. We're looking forward to February of next year when our little family becomes a big family. Which means that next year we'll have a 2nd grader, a kindergartner, a pre-schooler, and an infant! If you think I'm busy now, just wait.
I am so grateful to be a mother. I count my blessings constantly. And I always start with Brian, Natalya, Branson, Irelynn, and our new baby. I am one lucky girl.




16 comments:
Congratulations! I must admit I'm glad Derek hasn't received inspiration like that! You sound very happy and excited though and she'll be just as beautiful as your other four I'm sure. Enjoy the next 6+months!
YAY!! i'm SO excited for you!! i have to admitt, it wasn't too long ago when i was reading your blog and i thought, "i wonder if she's going to have another baby anytime soon?" :) you are an amazing mother, and this little girl is SO extremely blessed to be coming to your family!
Congrats Krystal!! I am so excited for you! I hope you are feeling great! We are starting to think about number 4 so I will have to look to you as my example! Wish you the best during these next few months!
Yea! We are also having #4, a girl due Dec. 21st! It's so exciting to hear you guys will yet again be pregnant the same time as us :). I was the one with the inspiration this time and we have felt the blessings because of it :). Branson and Gideon and their houses full of girls--hooray! Congrats and I hope everything is wonderful for you!
Wow, I can't believe you will have 4 kids! That is so exciting! I also can't believe you are already 17 weeks along and know it is a girl! Wow, you are amazing. I too will look to you as an example. You are such a great mom.
Congrats!
Congratulations!! That is wonderful news indeed. I'm so excited for you and your cute family!
congratulations! that is such exciting news.:) so happy for you guys.:)
That's so awesome!! Congrats :)
congrats!!! another girl! yay!!
indeed you are... on very lucky girl!! Congratulations, that is awesome!! We are so happy for you!! Good luck with your pregnancy, now that it is almost half over!! So excited!
Congratulations! You are going to be one busy lady, but if there is one thing I know about you it's that you can pretty much handle anything!
Congratulations Crystal, I am so happy for you!!
You will be one busy mom in Feb with everyone going to school and a new baby (not that you aren't super busy already)! We are so excited for you and your family!
We are very happy for you and your family Krystal! We are right around the corner if you need an extra hand :0)
April
What exciting news. That is one lucky little girl to be coming to such an amazing family!
Post a Comment