Friday, June 17, 2011

Little Joy

Annika is a little joy.  I would honestly consider changing her middle name to Joy because she is such a happy child!  She smiles and laughs when she's awake - and she's an excellent sleeper.  She's  slept at least 8 or 10 hours at night for the past 5 nights in a row!  Annika just makes me smile...

Here are some of her daily pictures.
Laughing with Daddy.

The whole family goos over her.


Annika's filling out! She's a little chunky monkey.  At 4 months  old, she weighs 13 pounds.  (But out of all our kids, she's still the littlest.)




I love those sweet cheeks and blue eyes.






I love this picture because of her hands - they are constantly grasped and shoved into her mouth.  I hear people daily say, "She must be teething!"  My response is, "No, she was just born chewing on her fists."

She let me take pictures of her until she discovered the dangling camera strap.  She's such a doll!

1 comments:

Reeve family said...

Annika really is filling out! She's so cute and 4 months already! wow! I love her purple tutu!