September was a blur - I couldn't even give you the Cliff's Notes version if I tried. But I did manage to take a couple of pictures...
From this cute picture you can tell that Annikia is on the move. This is the last picture you'll ever see without a baby gate on the stairs. Like her big sister, Irelynn, she started crawling at just 6 months old. In this photo she's 7 months old and can get half way up the stairs if we let her!
And we took this cute picture just moments before lowering the crib mattress! At 7 months old she started pulling herself up on EVERYTHING.
At every chance she can get, Irelynn pulls her stool up against the kitchen cabinets to help her mommy make a meal. This is one of many PB&Js she's helped me make.
She's quite the culinary artist! (I usually find myself persuading her to not lick the knife until her masterpiece is complete.)
Annika seeks for any opportunity to stand up. Even if she has to dump out the blocks and use the bucket for support!
Nope. The big ottoman is definitely better.
At this rate, she's going to run before she learns to walk! :)
Branson received his first Citizenship Award at school!
Branson was given September's citizenship award because his teacher recognized him as being, "responsible."
She can't get up the stairs now!
I love that little face.
She's little, tiny, busy, and an all-around happy baby girl.



1 comments:
https://github.com/dmsdmsdms
Post a Comment