October was so much fun! Here's a peek at a few reasons why.
Branson loves building things. Whether it's towers of blocks or buildings from Dominoes - he loves to build and wreck, build and wreck. He especially likes to balance challenging shapes in non-conventional ways in effort to defy gravity :)
Annika somehow gets cuter every day.
She's like a little dolly.
We were on our way to soccer practice and I had to pause to take a picture of Annika. I love a well-bundled baby.
Annika cut 2 teeth this month! I told my mother-in-law I would take a picture. So here she is with two tiny razor-sharp white lines protruding from her gums!
Quick Trip
We took a trip with our dear friends, the Daniel's, to St. George Utah for a little fall fun.
St. George is just a couple of hours away from Las Vegas.We took a trip with our dear friends, the Daniel's, to St. George Utah for a little fall fun.
Some of us napped along the way...
Staheli Family Farm is perfect for children (and big kids too!) Here are Natalya, Boston, Irelynn, and Branson waiting for the tractor to take them to the corn maze.
We spent the perfect amount of time lost in the corn maze - no one had to go potty until we were almost out!
Then we took another tractor to the pumpkin field where we were able to choose our own pumpkins.
We spent the rest of the time hopping from one activity to another...
Daddy was getting crazy with the Horsey Swing. The kids were cracking up as he pulled them in circles.
After hours spent at Staheli Farm, we enjoyed dinner with our friends at The Cracker Barrel. Thank you, Daniels! What a great way to celebrate Fall. We had a fantastic time with you - as always.
Home Again...
When I pulled Annika out of the tub, I looked at her little face and thought, "I always want to remember you looking just like this." Her toothy grin hiding under the hood of her froggy towel brought me so much joy. So I asked Daddy to take a picture.
She always enjoys chewing on her socks. Yum.
Love those blue eyes...
Mid-scream.
Trick-or-Treat!!
I've never loved the Halloween holiday, but my kids so enjoy dressing up. This year the kids were excited to be storybook characters. After we saw Hoodwinked, Natalya and Branson couldn't wait to be Red Riding Hood and The Big Bad Wolf. Irelynn wanted to have a big dress, so I showed her a picture of Little Bo Peep and she was in love!
Introducing...
Irelynn as Little Bo Peep
Annika as Bo Peep's lost sheep
Natalya as Red Riding Hood
And Branson as the Big Bad Wolf
I made Branson and Natalya's costumes. I altered/added detail to Irelynn's costume. And I found Annika's at WalMart for $13. Haha! Four costumes was just too much for me to make this year. Maybe I'll start earlier next year. Maybe. :)
Brian's firm takes good care of us. Our kids got to trick-or-treat from secretary station to secretary station. (There must be 50 secretaries.) They look forward to this every year!
Preschool Halloween Party
It seems every class has a Halloween Party. Irelynn's was no exception! They dressed up, played games, had treats, and danced to music.
Halloween Night
After the trunk-or-treating activity at our church, school parties, and Dad's office event, Halloween finally arrived! Grandma and Grandaddy came over for dinner. Then they handed out candy for us while we went trick-or-treating with the Daniel's around our own neighborhood.
Boston and Branson
October was wonderful.
And we're still eating candy...



0 comments:
Post a Comment