February 8th, 2012
Our baby is already ONE!! It's amazing how fast time passes when you have a big, busy family.
It was one year ago that I was headed to the hospital in a hurry. By the time I got there I was already a 7 1/2 and she was anxious to arrive! When she was born, they put her tiny 5 pound body in my arms and that's when we decided her name would be Annika - which meant graceful and merciful. Such a dainty little body deserved an equally sweet, delicate name. Today she is a whopping 17 pounds and still a bundle of joy!
Annika loves playing with balls and she looks great in purple. So her birthday party was appropriately-themed...
She's so pretty.
At her party were Grandaddy and Grandma, the Daniel's and the Crafton's. The Daniel's are our dearest neighbors, and the Crafton's were perfect to have over because they made everyone happy - Kailee is Natalya's friend, Tyler is Branson's friend, Sadie is Irelynn's friend and Brian and I are friends with Brice and Lindsey. :)
A pizza picnic
And she was our first kid to actually destroy her cupcake on her 1st birthday. We're so proud. Haha!
Annika is no monster when it comes to opening her presents. She very carefully and deliberately tore open each one.
I think she likes her new tent.
A great way to end her birthday...
a grandparent Oreo kiss!!
Happy Birthday, Sweet heart.







0 comments:
Post a Comment