February 14, 2013
Because Valentine's Day fell on a Thursday this year, we didn't have any major plans to celebrate. Instead, we stayed home and made it special.
When Brian got home after work, we surprised him by "heart-attacking" his path from the door that let to the garage (below), down the hallway, and all over the kitchen/nook area. The hearts were plastered with love notes and pictures from the kids.
I made pink pancakes with pink fruit smoothies for dinner. (Per our children's request.) Our kids LOVE it when I make breakfast for dinner.
You make it so easy to love you, Brian. Loving you is like eating or breathing or sleeping... nearly effortless. When you proposed to me 11 years ago, I thought I couldn't love you more. I was so wrong. With each year that passes, I seem to love you more than the last. You'll always be my Sweetheart.



0 comments:
Post a Comment