March 21, 2014
Branson is preparing to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm so proud of his personal growth and knowledge of the gospel. His little testimony continues to strengthen as he reads his scriptures daily, participates in Family Home Evenings, and kneels to pray morning and night. He is a wonderful example to those around him - including me!
Branson is ready for baptism. After turning eight years old, the Lord no longer considers him a little kid. :) He is capable of choosing right from wrong and discerning between good and evil. After baptism, Branson will be held accountable for his wrong-doings and will use the power of repentance to reconcile his mistakes. I'm so grateful for the knowledge we have of Jesus Christ's atoning sacrifice. I hope our children will continue to stand as a witness for Christ and not be ashamed of his gospel. I hope that when faced with trials and temptation in their lives, that they will look to God for answers and dare to stand up for what is right and good. In the crumbling world we live in today, the Lord needs more righteous warriors on his side of the battle line. Branson is surely one of them.
Before we took pictures, Brian and I gave him two special gifts...
Branson is ready for baptism. After turning eight years old, the Lord no longer considers him a little kid. :) He is capable of choosing right from wrong and discerning between good and evil. After baptism, Branson will be held accountable for his wrong-doings and will use the power of repentance to reconcile his mistakes. I'm so grateful for the knowledge we have of Jesus Christ's atoning sacrifice. I hope our children will continue to stand as a witness for Christ and not be ashamed of his gospel. I hope that when faced with trials and temptation in their lives, that they will look to God for answers and dare to stand up for what is right and good. In the crumbling world we live in today, the Lord needs more righteous warriors on his side of the battle line. Branson is surely one of them.
----------------
Before we took pictures, Brian and I gave him two special gifts...
His very own CTR ring
(CTR stands for Choose The Right!)
And his very own set of scriptures - with his name inscribed.
Professional Photographs…
Handsome Branson!!



















0 comments:
Post a Comment