April 8, 2014
Irelynn loves to sing! She has a sweet little raspy voice that I adore. She recently joined the Clark County Children's Choir. This choir is more than just singing - it's understanding the basics of musical theory through Solfege. Solfege is a music education method used to teach pitch and sight singing.
Irelynn has enjoyed being a part of a choir. When you're a little shy there is often times strength in numbers. She blossomed while in choir - and even stopped biting her nails for a little while :) I'm proud of her growth and progress! Way-to-go Irelynn!!
Waiting for her choir's turn
Getting organized on stage
I think Irelynn is supposed to be focused on her choir director, but she's going to smile for the camera instead. Love that girl!
Irelynn with Ashlynn
They were in two different choirs, but they got to perform together!
Beautiful girls with beautiful voices! I love you both!



0 comments:
Post a Comment