July 12, 2014
After a few weeks of being sick all the time and unable to hide it from the kids (they thought I had a perpetual flu) we decided to tell them that we were expecting.
I called my friend Sarah and asked if she wouldn't mind taking a few pictures of the family's reaction as they discovered the news...
First I had them line up.
Then I passed out little chalkboards with their ages on them.
Then I showed them the last chalkboard - the one that daddy and I would hold. Written on it was, "1st trimester".
It took a second to sink in. Then Natalya said, "Trimester? Seriously? You're going to have a baby?!"
That's when Branson said, "If it's another girl, I'm going to punch this tree 'til it explodes." We laughed.
Natalya reiterated the news to the little girls. Their blank stares turned quickly into smiles and hugs...
I think Annika is still digesting the news.
Welcome to our family, little one! We're beyond excited!!


















1 comments:
Such a cute way to tell the kids!
Post a Comment