So I've been trying to update our blog lately without any success! I have 4 or 5 posts that I'd like to add (complete with pictures) and nearly every time I log on, I get kicked off of the internet! Sometimes I get as far as clicking "browse" to search for pictures but without fail, it kicks me off the internet. As Branson would say, that's "totally frustrating." So it looks like I'm going to get behind on my blogging- again. Ugh!!
4 years ago



3 comments:
That stinks!
I wanted to tell you that you did an awesome job today. I enjoy hearing you sing!
Hey girl, (chelsea allred here) I was excited to come across your blog! Get on that blogging!! I would love to read about you and your cute family! How adorable are your kids!!?
I hope you get it figured out soon! I love reading about your fam. I love that picture of you guys by the way. Gorgeous family!
Post a Comment