Since our old computer has been out of commision, I'm waaay behind on blogging. I thought I'd post a few random pictures to help us catch up. And once our new computer has all our photos transfered, I'll be back in the game!
It seems that every time I take a picture lately, all they want to do is make a silly face.
Natalya and Branson have a cotton ball basket where they can earn one cotton ball for each good deed or act of service they do. After a few months, they filled their basket all the way to the top. Their reward was a one-on-one date with the parent of their choice. This is a picture of Natalya when I took her out for dessert. We got all dressed up - complete with a little makeup, fingernail polish, perfume, a princess dress, and her little puppy poodle. Branson chose to go to Peter Piper Pizza with daddy. He's been asking to go back ever since. :)
Brian rolled his ankle while playing basketball. He heard it pop and it swelled up immediatly. It got so huge, we decided to take him to the ER for X-rays. When he found out it wasn't broken, he ditched the crutches - such a manly man. But he heard that it may take longer than a break to heal. Yes, it's a month later - and it's still swollen. Needless to say, I think he's out for the rest of the bball season. :)
She is looking more and more like daddy every day! She has his eyes. Every time I look at her, I see my husband. I love it! She's a doll. And she's getting bigger by the day. She recently discovered how to drink from a straw. She scoots all over the place. I hear my kids ask her, "Where are you off to??" all the time.



4 comments:
You would think that kids would grow out of the making-funny-faces-for-pictures phase, but not the Reeve fam. I still struggle to smile in group pictures...
I am so glad you posted some pictures. Irelynn does look like Brian! She is a doll. The picture of Natalya in her dance costume is precious, I can't believe how big she is getting. And Branson, makes an awesome silly face, I was laughing out loud.
Love the update! We are having computer problems too - we are still using Rob's law school computer:) Your kids are just adorable. I love the idea of the mommy or daddy date for making good choices. We are going to copy that. keep the ideas coming! Poor Brian, hope everything heals soon!
What an adorable family! I love Natalya's ballet costume. It's so cute.
Post a Comment