Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Why I Love Natalya So Much...

Natalya is such a good kid. She makes me laugh, she's helpful, she's free-spirited, she has a sincere desire to succeed, she LOVES to learn new things, and she yearns to please others.

The reason I brought this up is because she said a few things tonight that made me smile. For instance, while looking through our Pottery Barn Kids magazine, she saw cute girls having a cute tea party in a cute playroom. Her response: "Well I could make most of that with Play-Dough. And we just need some cardboard, tape, scissors, and crayons for the rest."

I wish we all had an attitude like that.

3 comments:

Maren said...

Oh my gosh, how funny! She sounds like such a sweetie pie - just like her mom!

Amy said...

That is precious! I love your mini dates - David and I should start doing that :)

Reeve family said...

I want Natalya to make us a playroom!