I love that my brother-in-law, Brett, includes me in his March Madness Tourney Pick'em group. His group is composed with mostly just guy-friends. Nonetheless, he knows that I enjoy being involved in whatever interests my husband has - so every year he includes me, too. It's fun to follow-up on the teams in my bracket and banter with Brian on who's beating who. I used to pick teams to win based on rank and school names (Gonzaga is just fun to say), but this year I actually used some top 25 team ranking lists to help make my picks. Regardless of how well I do, I love how sweet my brother-in-law was to always include me in his group. Thanks, Brett! :)
Let the Madness begin!!
4 years ago



3 comments:
David and I always fill out brackets together and make some sort of bet. I always lose because he knows more about basketball than I do, but it is still fun! I loved all of the pictures you posted! Looks like your family is doing great.
That's funny! I always pick my teams based on whose team colors I like better. I picked the winner of the Super Bowl that way for the last 12 years. This year was the first time I picked the wrong color! lol. I hope your bracket does well...for the bragging rights and all that!
SO fun!! My father-in-law always does a fantasy football league, and the last couple years I've been able to join in and have my own team along with him, my husband, my brother-in-law, and some of their friends. I absolutely LOVE it even though I never really know what I'm doing :)
Post a Comment