Thursday, March 26, 2009

Taking a snooze in her carseat. I love her open mouth.

We took a little nature walk in Red Rock canyon with the kids. Irelynn slept the whole time (which gave me quite a backache) but the other kids had a fabulous time! Our weather has been amazing lately.



Natalya drew pictures of different plants and things she found along the way.

Branson found a hole in this joshua tree. They each searched for bugs and rocks, too.



I'm not sure you can tell from this picture, but Irelynn loves to splash while in the tub. I'm soaked. And I hadn't even bathed the other two yet. Oh the joys of motherhood!
(Thank you to Natalya for taking this picture.)

4 comments:

Amanda J said...

You always do such fun things with your kids! I have to say, you look great! I wish I looked half that good!

Emily said...

Adorable kids and family...so jealous of the good weather you're having. It's still winter here! For once, the desert looking very inviting to me!

Kristin said...

Oh how fun! I'm jealous of your nice weather- we just got 8 inches of snow yesterday. You look so great! I love your hair curly.

Chels Allred said...

cute cute cute! i wish i wasn't stuck behind the piano all through primary, then we could chat! :D red rock is my favorite place to be when the weather is nice!