Life gets busy. We feel like weeks fly by because we always have so much going on. Nearly every night of the week is filled with something. That's why we feel the need to make the best of every little minute we have together.
Last Saturday Brian brought home Orange Smoothie mix from the grocery store - when we were kids we called it "Orange Frost". So once the kids go down for the night, Brian and I take the blender to the garage (to not wake up the kids) and make Orange Frost using the mix packet, orange juice and ice cubes. That combined with an all new episode of Chuck makes it feel like a mini date. We try to have a few mini dates a week. That, to me, is quality time. :)
4 years ago



1 comments:
I love that you made it in the garage. When i was younger, my entire family would wait for me to go to bed to make milkshakes. It used to make me so mad that I was the only one missing out!
Also-that Harley Davidson diaper cover thingy is SO cute!
Post a Comment