Tuesday, March 31, 2009


Branson is proud to announce that he can put on his underwear, socks, pants, shirts, and shoes all by himself! Most of the time, however, he puts them on backwards - like in the picture above.




Branson actually likes getting his hair cut.


He thinks it tickles.


Part of having "joy in the journey" is doing silly things for no particular reason. The kids were bored - we put a tent up in our living room. Carpe Diem! Unfortunately, it's still there. :)


Nana bought Irelynn a Harley Davidson diaper cover. Vrooom! Off she goes!


19 pounds and growing! She's in the 75th percentile for her height, weight, and head circumference. I love it! She's so kissable.


I love that toothless grin!





8 comments:

Brittany said...

Irelynn is so cute! I can't believe I haven't even met her yet. And I am jealous of your guys' warm weather apparel. Hopefully we'll be there next year to enjoy it with you.

The Woods People said...

Wow what a bunch of cuties you guys have. Good work Branson if you put everything on backwards you get to wear it the next day the right way and you get twice the wear out of your clothes!

The Bailly's said...

I love the Harley diaper cover! Randy has a Harley so I can only imagine when we have kids they too will have Harley clothes! :) SO cute!

Amanda J said...

The diaper cover is awesome! That's awesome you set up a tent in your living room! Makes me want to put one up...

The Hoggan Family said...

Chunk A Monka is soooooo sweet. I love all your pictures, I went quite a bit back in time. You have inspired me to get going on mine! I love you all! Can't wait to shop at 5:15ish a.m. tomorrow! Lisa
By the way, LOVE the family picture at the top and the ones at Christmas time! You guys are the MOST BEAUTIFUL family!!!

Reeve family said...

I love little, or should I say chunky Irelynn!!!

CJMsquared+6 said...

What a chunker... She is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! The cutest baby I've seen in a while!