Friday, September 11, 2009

Friendship Girlies

I love living in an area where there are many good friends and neighbors nearby. And luckily, some of Natalya's friends from church, Olivia and Pammie, ended up in her kindergarten class this year! These three girlies are so cute together. I was telling our next door neighbor (Yara) about the girls and because she's so sweet, she offered to make them friendship bracelets.

So I picked up Natalya, Pammie, and Olivia after kindergarten one day to return to our home for lunch and bracelet-making with Yara. They turned out fantastic! And best of all, the girls were in heaven - they thouroughly enjoyed every minute. They first each chose their favorite beads and Yara helped them create a pattern.

Olivia's was teal and black with silver stars. Pammie's was green and blue with silver flowers. Natalya's was purple and pink with silver butterflies.




Now almost every time they see each other, they join their fists together and mention being "friendship girls".

0 comments: