A girl on the move!
Irelynn so enjoys dragging toys around the house. It's super cute to see her peek over her shoulder as she watches the toy that she's got behind her. Sometimes she drags a toy mop or broom - sometimes she drags her ride-on airplane like pictured below...
I Love kids in PJ's. They are such hams.
4 years ago



4 comments:
Oh my goodness, Irelynn is getting so BIG!! She is adorable and looks like a little Natalya running around... I can't get over how much Branson looks like Brian in the train picture!! You're right... Super Cute!
I love when you post! and I love all the pictures! Aaron and I are cracking up at branson's facial expression in the second picture.. SO funny!! THANKS so much btw for coming to my bb shower!!
I have had fun updating myself on your wonderfully cute family. I miss you guys, and can't wait til I can see you all again. We should all do lunch one day and meet in the middle!
Hey Krys - Tara just got together with her old Hinckley Hall roommate and it made me miss you. I love checking your blog and getting caught up on you and your darling kids. Hopefully one of these days we'll get together again.
Post a Comment