Natalya has wanted to paint her sister's toe nails since she was a week old. Well we finally did it. And I must say, they are the cutest little pink nails I have ever seen. As long as I was painting hers, I painted all of ours (except Branson's, of course).
4 years ago



3 comments:
I SO love chubby baby feet! And throw some pink polish in the mix and it doesn't get any better!
I love it! I need some little girly toes to paint. :(
Krystal,
Hey I found your blog from your niece Lesha's Blog. Your kids are beautiful. Your girls look just like you!! Hope all is going well. How is Leanna doing? Where is she now? My email is jmthornton76@gmail.com - I would love to get a hold of Leanna and see how her and the kids are. Tell your parents I said hello.
Jennifer Thornton
Post a Comment