My good friend, Chelsea, is expecting a baby boy! And because her first little sweetheart is a girl, a mutual friend and I offered to throw her a shower.
I love a party. We served a Saturday morning brunch and had a great turnout. I had never made a diaper cake before, but it turned out to be pretty easy. We took a simple approach to the shower - food and friends.
I love a party. We served a Saturday morning brunch and had a great turnout. I had never made a diaper cake before, but it turned out to be pretty easy. We took a simple approach to the shower - food and friends.
Chelsea is a great friend and a fantastic mother. Their baby boy is lucky to join the Vocanna crew.



1 comments:
Krystal, Thanks for hosting the baby shower!! It turned out so nice and I LOVE the diaper cake:)
Post a Comment