Friday, May 28, 2010

All Blue, But Not At All Sad

When I dressed them for church a few weeks ago, I realized that they all owned blue Sunday clothes. I couldn't resist. They're adorable.




I asked her to fold her arms. She started counting like she was playing hide-and-seek .

Then she backed into the corner and tried to hide.











Natalya and Irelynn both look so much like daddy. I hear it all the time. I know that I'm their mother, but I'd say I have pretty cute kids.


A week later Branson wore his "future missionary" tag to church. He wants to be a missionary just like his dad.


4 comments:

Reeve family said...

So cute! I think Irelynn has such beautiful hair. I love the curls and the length!

CJMsquared+6 said...

Super Cute!! I was just going to say how much Irelynn looks like Brian! Such cute kiddos! Irelynn is really tall!

Emily said...

they are all so darn adorable! you really do have some of the cutest kids ever!

Unknown said...

Too cute. I love the missionary tag. I need to get one for Aaron. He gets so excited when we tell him he can be a missionary too. FUN!