Friday, June 4, 2010

Irelynn's First Slumber Party

Irelynn's BFF is Karlee Vocanna. They love each other. At church, in the middle of sacrament, if Irelynn spots Karlee across the chapel, she yells, "Karlee-girl! I see Karlee-girl! Hi, Karlee!!" They have many playdates and enjoy their time at each others' houses.

Karlee's mom recently gave birth to Karlee's baby brother, Karson. During all the excitment, we got to watch Karlee. The girls had a great time together. Here's a peek at their first sleepover...

A sleepover just isn't a sleepover without a tea party.





We read books before bedtime.





And did a little WWF wrestling.


After a great night's sleep, they woke up to breakfast and a little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Sweet bed-head, Irelynn.




After we dropped Natalya off at school, we visited the park.

Karlee and Irelynn love riding in the car together. They sing their ABCs and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star while kicking their feet and squealing. I think they'll enjoy looking back on these pictures when they're older. They are so dang cute! They may as well be cousins.

7 comments:

Amanda J said...

That is adorable!!

Meesha said...

Too fun, Krystal. I can't believe you are such good friends with Chelsea. We actually taught together for a few years and have kept in touch since. It's such a small world! I'd love for all of us to get together soon. We love Karlee at this house too.

Emily said...

They are twins!

CJMsquared+6 said...

How dang cute!! I love this... it seems so funny to me that they have such a friendship at so young an age... most children at their age play parallel to one another not interacting. Wonderful. ANd you are right... they will very much enjoy looking back on these pics!

Ed and Cathy Torrance said...

Krystal, your children are adorable! Hey, my husband is needing to get in touch with your dad but doesn't have his current info. Can you email it to him at precisionpump@cox.net? Thanks!!

Chelsea said...

I loved looking at these pictures. I'm glad Karlee had so much fun at your house and I didn't have to worry about her. They are so cute together. I love it! Thanks again!!

Chels Allred said...

such cute spunky little girls!!!!!