Monday, June 14, 2010

The End of a Busy School Year

The school year has come to a close. I can't believe how fast the year has flown! Natalya finished kindergarten and Branson finished his first year of pre-school. (At this time next year, I will have Natalya entering the 2nd grade, Branson in kindergarten and Irelynn will be in pre-school. Crazy thought.) That just makes me want to enjoy the few years we have at home together - before they grow up.

Branson's last day of pre-school. With Andrew, Zech, Brayden, Dylan, and Issac.


Mrs. Kristi. The world's greatest pre-school teacher.


Natalya's last kindergarten performance. Their entire program was nearly an hour. They memorized speaking parts, sang songs with actions, incorporated drawings, and ended with a slideshow to music. These are all the kindergarten classes combined. Natalya is the second from the right on the top row.


We were so proud to hear that Natalya earned a citizenship award along side her friend, Mike. They were recognized for displaying the attribute, initiative.


They were recognized at an outdoor assembly. Natalya was beaming. So was I.

0 comments: