I hadn't heard from Irelynn in a while so I asked Natalya to check on her. She found her in the bathroom. Playing in the toilet. With toilet paper (now soaked and disintegrating) while waving the nasty toilet scrub brush around the room. Trying to hold back my urge to vomit, I picked her up, swatted her bottom and marched her upstairs for an anti-bacterial bath.
[note: I normally do not spank my children (well, never) - but this was a second offense. She had been warned. I am 100% positive she knew that playing in the toilet was a BIG no-no. Sick.
After all the nastiness was cleaned up and Irelynn had recuperated from being spanked, we hugged and snuggled for a little bit. I couldn't help but wonder if she was just trying to "clean" the toilet for me. What a good-intentioned little helper. But regardless of her intentions, I am confident that she will never attempt to help clean the bathroom again.



5 comments:
i can only imagine. haha not.fun.
xo!
Ewwww. That is one of my least favorite parts of motherhood - finding them playing with the toilet brush...
I have always tried to clean the toilets when they are sleeping or when I can sneak away for a minute so they won't see me and get any ideas.
haha, well at least I know Irelynn had fun!
YUCK!! i'm sure you kept your temper under control a lot better than i would have!
I hear ya!! I have a couple of kids who find the toilet fascinating but despite some of my attempts to stop them they continue to be repeat offenders.... Hope Irelynn isn't one... It is the most disgusting thing they could do no matter how clean the toilet is!
Post a Comment