I had to do a double take in this picture because I honestly thought you were posting a picture of Natalya from way back when. Holy cow your girls look so much alike!
"…the only way to get through life is to laugh our way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." - Marjorie Pay Hinckley
4 comments:
Ha ha! I can't believe how big she is getting! Your kids are so darling.
I had to do a double take in this picture because I honestly thought you were posting a picture of Natalya from way back when. Holy cow your girls look so much alike!
i can't believe how she is such a big girl!!! last time i saw her she was a baby. lol. cutie!!
hahaha i love this!!! and she totally looks like natalya in this picture. she sure is getting big!
Post a Comment