Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bus Ride

I was making breakfast when I heard some cute sounds coming from the front room.  When I came around the corner, this is what I saw:


"What are you guys doing?" I asked.
"We're on a bus. We're going to Disneyland."

Well that's that, I guess. I told them to drive safe - then went back to making pancakes.  Our kids make me laugh every day. 

4 comments:

Chels Allred said...

they make me laugh, too. I love those beautiful kids. I LOVE your new picture up there. You are great. CUTE blog too! Mine needs improvement.

Reeve family said...

What cute kids! I LOVE your new family picture. We do have similar ones this year!

Kara said...

Love the fun stuff they do! VERY CUTE family picture too!

Chelsea said...

Just looked at the family picture. It turned out great! I can't wait to see the other ones. Chelsea did a great job!!