Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thank You, Brian

Yesterday I woke up at 6am already feeling defeated. I had spent half the night up with a miserable Irelynn. I didn't sleep a wink from 1-4am. Then the whole house was up at 6. When my sweet husband looked at me and said, "How did you sleep?" I burst into tears. I knew I had a busy day ahead and each of our kids were already whining.  I really needed a hot shower - but that had to wait.  Our kids needed baths before school and the lunches wouldn't fix themselves.  Brian had responsibilities at work and left me reluctantly.  After I got the kids dropped off at school I put a movie on for Irelynn and took a long, hot shower.  During that time Brian had text me a sweet message reminding me that I'm his #1 priority and that he would come home if I needed him.  I felt so blessed to have him as my husband. 

Today, I found a package on our front doorstep.  Yesterday Brian ordered flowers for me and enclosed was this message,

Dear Krystal,
Thanks for all that you do.  You are amazing!  I am so blessed to be your husband.
Love, Brian

What a sweet man!  Regardless of our busy schedules, he always makes time to show me he loves me.  Marrying Brian was the single best decision I've ever made.  I love him more than words can express.

Thank you, Brian!



2 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

That is so sweet! I love the unexpected, non-holiday gifts. They're the ones that mean the most!

Reeve family said...

What a sweet husband!