Thursday, January 27, 2011

34 Weeks and Counting...

January 19th
Here I am at 34 weeks with our baby girl. If I make it to 36 weeks, it will be the longest I've ever carried a child! We feel so incredibly blessed. I haven't had to experience bed rest, medication, or multiple trips to the hospital this pregnancy. This has been the least eventful pregnancy out of all four. What an answer to prayer!

3 comments:

Emily said...

you are beautiful! hope things go well these last couple of weeks! i'm thinking of you

Chelsea said...

You look so good pregnant! Can't wait to meet the new little Reeve and see who she looks like:)

Kara said...

So happy to hear you're doing so well and not having to deal with all the scary things this time. Good luck! Btw, we had our little Esther on Dec. 16th--4 kids is crazy, but we sure love all these babies :).