Monday, January 31, 2011

36 Weeks!!

I have officially carried a child longer than I ever have before!  With only four weeks left in this pregnancy, I am feeling really good.  It's been my goal to make it to 37 weeks - which is this Friday.  Just a few more days and I will feel confident that our little girl will come to us in good health.



I just saw my doctor a few hours ago and he said that I'm dialated to a 2, 80% effaced and her head is at a station 2.  He's pretty convinced I won't go another week, but I feel like she will come when she is truly ready.     

5 comments:

Reeve family said...

That's great news that you are holding this baby in much longer then your other kiddos! You look so cute also! I love the updated pictures framed behind you!

Meesha said...

Krystal-you look GREAT!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, you look SO great. i'm a little jealous.;) can't wait to hear some baby news!

Chels Allred said...

congrats on making it so long!!! What a blessing. you look great!

Dani said...

Congrats! What a blessing that your pregnancy has lasted this long. I can't wait to see pictures and I can't believe you will have 4 kids. Seriously!!! Rob and I are normally about a year behind you so we better get busy! jk