January 5th
I think every little girl loves a doll house. Irelynn is no exception! She entertained herself while I worked in the kitchen. I loved hearing her talk to her dolls. She kept telling them, "It's time to go to the grocery store!" and, "It's time to eat lunch. Sit in your high chair." It's so much fun to play house with her. Irelynn has a lot of imagination for a 2 year old.
I think every little girl loves a doll house. Irelynn is no exception! She entertained herself while I worked in the kitchen. I loved hearing her talk to her dolls. She kept telling them, "It's time to go to the grocery store!" and, "It's time to eat lunch. Sit in your high chair." It's so much fun to play house with her. Irelynn has a lot of imagination for a 2 year old.
I love this picture.



1 comments:
playing dolls was one of my favorite things to do growing up! what a cute dollhouse, and what a cute little girl she is :)
Post a Comment