April 10th, 2011
We gave Annika a special baby blessing at church on Sunday, April 10th. Her name officially on the records of the church is Annika Noelle Reeve - and daddy gave her a beautiful blessing full of wonderful promises. Standing in her blessing circle was Daddy, Grandaddy, Grandad, Mommy's cousin Merrill, and Bishop Malan.
Here's Annika before we dressed her in her blessing dress - the same dress we used when we blessed Natalya and Irelynn.
Daddy did her buttons.
I tied her sash.
Nana bought her a special bracelet for her blessing day.
Your big brother and big sisters just adore you!
Congratulations to Annika on her special day.
We all love you, Sweetheart.
We all love you, Sweetheart.



2 comments:
happy blessing day miss Annika! You are getting so big!
I love the pic of all the kids holding her. Precious.
Hey Krystal!! cute family! I love to catch up on what you're up to! I'll be at book club in July!! hope you make it :)
Post a Comment