April 5th, 2011
I asked Brian what he wanted me to write on our blog about his birthday and all he said was, "Being 33 feels a lot like 32."
He woke up late and had a rather lazy morning. I made him eggs and hash browns and he played with the kids. Natalya was thrilled to have Daddy give her a ride to school. Then in the afternoon, he took off work early and came home. What a treat it was to have him home in daylight! :) We had Cafe Rio for dinner and watched the kids ride their bikes.
Branson got a Star Wars video game for his birthday so Brian and Branson spent some time taking turns on different levels.
I'm not sure who had more fun: the big kid or the little kid.
This cake may not look super special because it's still in the 13x9 and not frosted. But trust me - Double Chocolate Chip cake is divine! We top each individual serving with Cool Whip.
I think his birthday wish was for more Chocolate Chip cake. Haha!
Actually, he wished that his family could be together forever. I asked. :) The funny thing is- each year I blow out candles on my birthday cake I wish for the same thing.



1 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun day together as a family! I love how you put the candles to form 33, very creative! I also love your new pillows on your couch! ps- I LOVE Cafe Rio and would do anything for them to come to San Antonio or anywhere in TX!
Post a Comment