Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Annika's Many Looks and Daily Smiles

The double chin look.


The smile that starts out of the side of her mouth.


The surprised look.


The beginning of a smile.


And the end.


The worried-my-sister-will-drop-me look.


The "I don't like shots in my thighs" look.


The super comfortable look.


The "I found my hands,"


"And I can't let go," look.


And my favorite: the silent laugh.

3 comments:

Maren said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how big she is getting! She is darling!

Kara said...

Esther has those same onesies from the "thighs" and "comfortable" pics. She is definitely a cutie! Have you decided which of your kids she looks most like or is she a combo like ours?

Chels Allred said...

i love her! her eyes are so blue!! what a peach. I want to come over and say hi for a few one day soon...BTW, i got your voicemail and im so sorry i didn't catch you back fast enough! Hope you got some good pomade- if not, I can always pick some up for you.